Balikabayanihan is a multi-stakeholder partnership between national and local government, NGOs, OFW organizations and private organizations to be able to provide integrated one stop reintegration services to the OFWs and their families.
Balikabayanihan can provide the following support:
- Training on financial literacy, reintegration, skills training and starting your business or re-strategizing your business.
- Mentoring on reintegration planning and starting your business
- Psychosocial counseling and training
- Link to jobs, business opportunities, supply chain, market and other support services
- Information on grants, loans and other financial services
- OFW returnees who came home and their families whose livelihood is affected by Covid 19
- OFW owned group business, social enterprise, cooperatives which were affected by Covid 19
- OFWs needing re-skilling and job facilitation
- OFWs in destination country preparing to return home and their families
Fill up the OFW Information for individuals or OFW organization for group business or social enterprises and provide all the necessary information so that you can be referred to appropriate partners from government, NGOs, private organization that can provide assistance.
Registration is free . All government services are free. Most of the services of the NGOs and private sector are free. In some cases there will be minimum counterpart which is not more than 10% of the actual cost of the services provided.
Fill out Volunteer Information for individuals or Partner Organizations Information for organizations. Please provide the detailed information including contact details for the services. The information provided by organizations will be posted in the Balikabayanihan Website.
The services to be provided to the OFWs and their families from partner organizations should be free. If counterpart is required, only 10% of the cost for services can be charged to OFWs and families.
Partner organizations are allowed to secure sponsors to pay for the services provided for free to OFWs and families.